A hat that works as hard as you
What it is: A classic flat bill snapback paired with GE's smooth satin lining for a casual and protective cap.
Why it's special:
- Lined with our signature charmeuse satin to help lock in moisture, fight frizz, and distribute your hair's natural healthy oils
- Helps preserve hairstyles, giving 'hat hair' a whole new meaning
- Satin's delicate feel protects your follicles and creates the optimal environment for hair growth - ending the myth that wearing a hat leads to brittle hair/ hair loss
Good to know: works for all hairstyles, one size fits most, 100% cotton outside, charmeuse satin inside, one size fits most
How to Wash: We've tried putting these in the washer, in the dishwasher, and just about everything else. When it comes to cleaning your hats we recommend washing them by hand or spot cleaning when necessary.
To spot clean:
- Grab an old toothbrush and dish soap
- Dilute the dish soap and gently brush stained areas in a circular motion
- Clean off the soap with damp towel
- Air dry
To Deep Clean: use this method to tackle deep stains such as sweat and dirt buildup
- Fill a sink or bucket with cool water (you'll need to fully submerge the baseball cap)
- Add the color-safe oxygen bleach, such as oxi-clean to the water
- Let hat soak for 20-30 minutes (if stains still remain, you can let the hat soak longer)
- Wash hat with cool water
- Gently ring out the hat without bending the brim, and fold up a towel to place inside (this will help keep the hats shape while it dries)
I tried on the hat and the brim was too tough on my forehead. The size was one fit all, it's didn't fit my hair.
We’ll made, but too small
I really wish this company would make larger sizes because the hat is so well made. I cut off my locs a few months ago & wanted to find a hat that wouldn’t destroy my hair so I immediately came here. There are nearly 2 inches of distance between the top of my ear & the hat which is WILD to me. I would think hats made for people with natural, THICK, COILY hair would give ample room for that hair (mind you I have tiny twists in my hair & a fade on the sides). I can wear a regular SnapBack with no problem, but this one is getting passed down to my 10 year old nephew because this was clearly made for children.